JOIN OUR TEAM
Pro Audio Systems supplies professional audio equipment
for live performance and installation
Pro Audio Systems has been established for over 30 years as provider of professional audio equipment. We are a multi-disciplinary company providing Sales, Hire & Installation services.
The company is made up of 24 full-time staff & we’re a friendly and sociable team with a professional and attentive approach to our work.
We are always on the lookout for talented and passionate individuals to join our growing team so please send your CV via the link below.
Each opening is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team within a successful professional audio company.
Event Production Manager:
An opportunity has arisen to join the Production & Events Hire team at Pro Audio Systems. We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Event Production Manager with a proven track record to join us. The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of a wide variety of projects in a multitude of environments. The role includes client liaison, system design, planning & logistics, delivering a wide variety of projects in a multitude of environments.
- Account Management
- Preparing quotations, delivering pitches and securing business with new and existing clients
- System design, (Audio / Video / Lighting) and operation
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Driving license essential
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Pro Audio Systems is one of the UK’s leading providers of professional audio, video and lighting products to both professional and end users alike, in a variety of different marketplaces.
We are in an exciting expansion period and looking to recruit for several roles across the organisation. We are a close-knit and friendly team in a rewarding company that genuinely value their employees. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to learn and develop their skills whilst evolving and adapting within a growing business.
The role is office -based, where the successful candidate will be responsible for general administration and for providing support to the sales, hire, service and finance departments.
Key responsibilities include:
- Greeting visitors and answering and directing phone calls & emails
- Supporting and helping to maintain/implement company administrative processes, databases, and systems
- Raising purchase orders and sales orders
- General administration, including inputting invoices onto the accounting system
- Ordering stationery and facilities management of the office
- Organising travel, accommodation, meeting agendas and appointments
The ideal applicant will have:
- A good telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- High level of organisation
- Attention to detail
- Computer literacy and familiarity with Microsoft Office
- The ability to work as part of a team
Please apply with CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org